Canada is a wonderful country to live, work and study. The
transparent Government Policies, ideal work conditions and
excellent education system in this part of the world, attract
thousands of peoples every year to apply for Canadian Visa.
The foreign students also apply for study permit in Canada
every year, due to the ideal education system and policies.
If you have any question, i.e how to apply Canadian student permit visa?
Benefits of Studying in Canada:-
1. World Class education system.
2. Affordable international Education including low tuition and living
cost as compared to all other first world countries in the world.
3. Multicultural society gives a homely feeling by providing ethnic
food and recreational activities of one’s own country.
4. Canada is ranked one of the best places to live in by United Nations
and is peaceful to live in.
5. Did you know that Canada is a bilingual country and is considered a
world leader in language training
6. Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
7. Quality life style in Campus which includes Olympic-quality sports
facilities to public concert halls and art galleries
8. Possibilities of immigration
Before you plan to study in Canada you should have been accepted or
received a letter of admission or COE from the school, college or
university where you want to study.
Eligibility Conditions to study Permit in Canada
* Your candidature must be accepted by a Designated Learning
Institution in Canada
* You would require proving that you have sufficient funds for the
* To pay your tuition fee
* Accommodation expenses for you and your family member (If anyone
came with you)
* Return transportation for you and the family member (If anyone came
* You need to be a law-adhering citizen, having no criminal record to
threat the Canadian law and order.
* You need to be in good health and willing to perform a medical
examination if required.
* You must convince the immigration officer that you will leave Canada
on completion of your authorize stay in the country.
Subject to your Citizenship or the location where you live, you may also
need TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) to enter Canada. /You may refer CIC
(Citizenship and Immigration Canada) website for further details
regarding the same./
What is a Study Permit Visa?
* A Study Permit is */a/* */printed authorization/* issued by the
concerned officer allowing the foreign students to study in Canada.
* It becomes invalid 90 days after your study program is completed.
* The program is considered complete, when you receive a notification
of program completion from your educational institution.
* You need to have a letter of acceptance before you apply for a work
Who all do exempt from Study permit Visa?
You do not require a study permit to study in Canada in following cases:
* In case you opted to study in short-term program or course, i.e. a
course that lasts in six months or less.
* Under the Visiting Forces Act of Canada, if you are a member of
foreign armed forces, you do not require a study permit to study in
* In case you are a family or staff member of a Foreign Representative
in Canada, recognized by DFATD (Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade
& Development Canada), you are exempted from Study Permit.
* If you are a citizen of another country, however you have got a
Registered Indian status in Canada; you would not require a permit
to study in Canada.
As far as Indian students are concerned, the Canadian Government has
started a Student Partnership Program (SPP) for the benefit of Indian
What is Student Partnership Program?
It is an administrative program designed and applied in a joint venture
between the Canadian visa agencies in India and the Association of
Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC).
The present register of taking part ACCC members is the following:.This
program allows the student of Indian origin to get admitted in
universities and colleges in Canada. The student Partners Program
engages close cooperative partnership and feedback from the taking part
colleges to double-check scholar compliance with the periods of their
Features of Student Partner ship Program (SPP)
* It is a streamlined visa process and the processing time is 10
* No need to show Bank history as evidence of financial support.
* A requirement of a minimum IELTS overall band score of 5.5, or a
recognized Canadian High School diploma from a Canadian curriculum
High School in China
* Requires signature of the Release of Information Form to allow the
college to report back to the visa office on your attendance in
Canada and on the student agent that helped recruit you to your college
* GIC Guaranteed Income Certificate can be purchased to show your
financial self sufficiency. To purchase GIC you need to spend CAD$
10000 as an evidence of your financial status to support your living
expenses excluding tuition fee. There is no requirement to take
education loan or show extensive bank account history to prove your
Mandatory medical certificate and use of Visa Application Centers.
Universities and colleges under SPP are:-
1. Algonquin College
2. Bow Valley College
3. Cambrian College of Applied Arts & Technology
4. Camosun College
5. Centennial College of Applied Arts & Technology
6. College of New Caledonia
7. College of the Rockies
8. Columbia College
9. Conestoga College
10. Confederation College of Applied Arts & Technology
11. Douglas College
12. Durham College
13. Fanshawe College of Applied Arts & Technology
14. Fleming College
15. George Brown College
16. Georgian College of Arts & Technology
17. Grant MacEwan University
18. Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
19. Kwantlen Polytechnic University
20. Langara College
21. Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology
22. Loyalist College of Applied Arts & Technology
23. Marine Institute of Memorial University
24. Medicine Hat College
25. Mohawk College of Applied Arts & Technology
26. Niagara College
27. North Island College
28. Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
29. Northern College
30. Northern Lights
31. Parkland College
32. Red River College of Applied Arts, Science & Technology
33. Saskatchewan Institute od Applied Science and Technology (SIAST)
34. Selkirk College
35. Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology
36. Sheridan College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
37. Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology
38. Lawrence College
39. University of The Fraser Valley
40. Vancouver Island University
41. Vancouver Community College
42. Winnipeg Technical College
How Gocanada.co.in can Help you apply for a Study Visa?
1. Select the best educational Institute as per your interested area of
2. Check your eligibility against the admission criteria of the
3. Get the admission letter from the institute.
4. Assists in getting education loan and other financial certificates.
5. Apply Visa on your behalf.
6. Provide pre departure counseling.
If you seek documentation assistance for Canada or Australia PR Visa , you may contact Gocanada.co.in immigration expert on *Toll Free Number- +91-9560429278.
Alternatively, e-mail your queries to email@example.com